Pop

There might be lots of reasons besides etiquette; you don't sound like you
made any large snafu's, so barring that, it's possible no one knows the
answer, or understands the question, and on and on. Especially for the
newer type posters, it's sometimes hard to know just what to put in a post
to be able to draw a response from someone who knows the answer. In
general, most people don't reply to a message unless they have an answer or
source of some kind for you.
BTW, from your description it's difficult to locate your previous post so
I haven't tried. I'd suggest you return to the same thread to post thjis,
or somehow solidly identify which message you mean.

HTH,

Pop
--
Let someone else do it
I'm retired!
"STN" wrote in message
Why no answer to the last posting of 4/14/2005? Have I missed some point
of
etiquette? Thanks!