Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
missvicci missvicci is offline

Default List/Numbering indent issue....

Hello... I am creating a document with numbering/list (i.e. 1., 2., 3.---)
and also having images included using text wrap.... but when the images are
inserted into the desired places the numbering/list makes an "extra long"
space between the number and the text. I have right clicked and chosen
adjust list indents and done every possible thing and it tends to change all
of them and not getting me the results i need. I am editing text and
documents for my boss for production and i need help fast.

THX...