DJ

Default Formatting Form Fields within a Table

I'm creating a form using a table and the forms tool bar. Within a cell on
the table I have included a text form field. I can't seem to get my table to
stay the size I want it to. I've went to Table Properties and deselecte
"Resize to fit Contents" on the Table bar and deselected "Fit Text" and "Wrap
Text" on the Cell bar. On the Text form field properties I have indicated a
max length of 255 characters, which is about 4 lines of type. However, when
I try to type in this block, my table expands by the number of lines I type.