Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PhilHack PhilHack is offline

Default How do I share/transfer my auotocorrect options with other PCs

A macro is the best way of doing it, if you store the macro in a document,
not in a template. I have done it with great success.

Simply done; Tools - Macro - Record New Macro. Select from the drop-down to
store it in the document. While recording, programme just two or three of
your autocorrects, then stop. Then Edit the macro; you will see the code for
the actual autocorrect is, for example:

AutoCorrect.Entries.Add Name:="a'#", Value:="รก"

(remove the redundant code between.) Copy and paste that line over and over
again and type your autocorrects in each side. Easy as pi!

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

Yes, but not a good option for what you want to do.

The macro you need becomes very complex.

On 28/3/06 12:00 AM, in article
, "raoul"
wrote:

Are macros another option for sharing templtes between computers?

Thanks

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410