Luc

Christine,
This turns up from time to time, don't ask me how but it does here's what
you can do about it.

This is usually the result of installing East Asian language support.
Start - All Programs - Microsoft Office Tools - Microsoft Office
Language Settings - delete all East Asian languages.

Also check in Windows XP, Start - Control Panel - Regional and Language
Options -Languages - uncheck Install files for East Asian languages.

Luc

"Christine" schreef in bericht
Im using Word 2002 and suddenly there appears a pale grey L shaped mark in
each of the corners of a document where the margins start - how do I get

rid
of them please ?