BinkyDeville

Default How do I HOTLINK an image? (NOT hyperlink.)

I want to be able to paste an image off my website into a webdocument in Word.

I want this image to be hotlinked to the picture in my website so it shows
up when I put the html from viewsource into my website.

Trouble is - I can't work out how to do this. Can anyone help me please?

I can edit the html source afterwards to put in the link but the document
saves as a seperate file and it *still* saves the filename for the picture as
one on my harddrive.

Sorry if this message isn't too clear but I'm going crosseyed trying to
figure this out.

Cheers. Binky