Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

Default rtf with tool bar

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:30:01 -0800, Narendra Boga
wrote:

I have one rtf document. Every time I opene it, "control toolbox bar" is
opening by default at the left side of document. How can I avoid this?

In addition to Doug's suggestion, after closing the toolbax bar, try
doing something that changes the content of the document. (Even
counting the words sometimes works.) Then save the document and close
it. This often gets rid of such annoyances the next time the document
is opened.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com