Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dbkb dbkb is offline

Default Microsoft office, excel, powerpoint and wored

Just purchased a Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7, 32 bit. I downloaded and
installed Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007. Everytime I open
excel I get a message box with stdole32.tlb in it, I click ok and the next
box says it is configuring Microsoft Office and then I get a box that says
'Office application version does not match'. I get the same Office
application message everytime I open powerpoint and word. Each program
allows me to enter information and save it. Why am I getting this message
and how do I fix it? Appreciate any help anyone can give me.
--
dbkb