Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Cindy Meister's Mail Merge with Charts - Not working?

was all set and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sounds good! I believe Doug Robbins, who posts frequently in this group,
has another approach to the merge/charting problem should Cindy's
approach "run out of steam".

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 18/01/2010 15:18, Tansy wrote:
Peter!

Thank you for your help. It helped me realize that the data source for the
actual form letter is different than the data source called upon by the Macro
to create the pie charts. For some reason, I had it fixed in my mind that
they were the same, but they're not. And if you try to just have the one, for
whatever reason - it wont merge beyond the first entry.

Once I created a different data source for the letter, as you mentioned, I
was all set and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you again!!!