Stefan Blom

You can bookmark the text you want in your TC field and then,
rather than typing the text, insert a cross-reference to the
bookmarked text in the TC field code. With field codes displayed,
you would get something like this:

{ TC { REF bookmarknamehere } \l 1 }

However, I must admit that I don't understand the connection
between using TC fields and suppressing page numbers in the TOC.

--
Stefan Blom

"wmcdan9569" wrote in
message
I've inserted a TC field to suppress page numbering for

specific TOC entries.
But, when a change is made to the marked text the change is not

reflected in
the TC field. Is there anyway, other than a manual copy and

paste, to have TC
field marked text update when the target text is changed?