Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default In Word my page keeps going small how do I get it back to normal?

The zoom function will probably fix the problem. This problem may have
occurred because you held the Ctrl key while you were using the scroll wheel
on your mouse. That changes the zoom in most versions of word. Just hold Ctrl
again and scroll the scroll wheel up. That should fix it. If

"Nicole" wrote:

I dont know what I am doing but my page will shrink to where I can not see
the words anymore. I have done it before and I got it back to normal but I do
not know how. I can not figure it out this time. Opening a new document does
not work it is still small. If I open a previously saved document it is still
in the correct format. I am in print layout. Please Help!! I have papers to
write.
Thank you so much!!