arasu

Try ndxCards (www.ndxcards.com) - it is designed to support research.
You can print on cards - but you can also keep references, draft
research papers from your note cards and get citations in the right
format.

-arasu

Daiya Mitchell wrote:
What version of Word?

What did you do to tell Word this is a 4x6 index card you are

printing? Did
you set the paper size to 4x6, or set up a custom paper size?

If you are doing graduate work, I wonder whether you wouldn't be

better off
with some of the dedicated notetaking or note card software, that you

can
investigate on the web.

On 4/19/05 11:50 AM, "badbadlbrown 01" wrote:

I need to compile an index card library for graduate work and have

not found
a workaround for being able to print landscape format on a 4X6

index card.
The orientation is set for landscape, yet the image comes out as a

portrait.
I have referenced 'Office' program help, as well as support based

web site,
finally arriving at this web site.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word