Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Word 2007 Ribbon gone

Have you by any change toggled full screen view? If so, a simple ESC should
normally get you back to the ribbon variant.

Yves

"Holls" wrote in message
My Ribbon has completely disappeared.

before it did so i was in word options from the menu trying to change it
so
that instead of saving automatically to docx it saved to doc. so the
ribbon
has gone. the only thing in its place is the bar that allows me to
minimise,
maximise and close the window. in trying to edit my documents this is
making
me entirely frustrated. i've tried hitting Ctrl+F1 to no avail. Help!
before
i verbally abuse someone...