Mary

Try fiddling with the Options, Printing Options button in Envelope printing
window. Look to see which printing options Word suggests for that particular
printer. You must select the new printer as the default, however. You can't
choose a printer from the list with envelopes and labels as you can when
printing docs.

"Chad" wrote:

I've never had a problem printing envelopes with my old LaserJet 4 and two
Epson photo printers (I have three connected).The orientation on the new
LaserJet 5000 is not correct. The two Epsons are 700 Photo and 2000P. It was
suggested that I hack the registry but I'm not quite sure since there are
more than one printer.
Chad