Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Yellow block down the side of my page

At the left?

Could it be the "Style Area," or whatever it's called, that carries
the style label for each paragraph?

On Mar 2, 8:40*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
It would appear that you have Track Changes enabled. The colored area is
provided for the "balloons."

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Angel_1" wrote in message

Hi, a faded yellow block of colour has appeared down the left side of my
page
when i create a new document from my saved template. *It doesn't happen
when
i open the template itself. *Any ideas how to get rid of it please?
thanks-