Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Find files containing a particular style applied

I'm sure this can be automated with a macro that opens each file (in a specific folder) and then searches for the style. For details, you'll have to ask in a programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Chrisana" wrote in message ...
I want to find all files in which I have applied a particular style to text.

It would be time consuming to open each of my files (of which there are over
100) individually to find.

O/S Windows Vista
Office 2003