Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Default Cant email anything from MSWord 2007 Win 7

Thank you for replying, I see nothing in my sent mail box but the email box
pops up in msword never says it is sent but allows me to enter email addy and
send then goes away - doc does not appear in sent or received emails
--
confused

"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

What do you mean by "nothing gets sent"? Does the mail get created and
remains in the outbox of your mail client? Or does not even that happen?

Yves

"Rhonda" wrote in message
email screen pops up lets me go as usual, click send and email box goes
away
but nothing gets sent.
i have windows live set as default
i tried the all commands suggestion under word options
i am now at a loss how to email from msword
--
confused

.