Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sam sam is offline

Default Bibliography in Word 2007 Invalid source specified

I encountered the same problem after installing Windows 7 ultimate on a
new hard drive. I tried all the suggested solutions to no avail.
However, I only managed to access the references by downloading a trail
version of word 2010 and imported the document and updated the fields.
I still wonder if there is a solution to this problem without having to
pu.
Sam rchase a new MSO 2010?

--
sam