Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Cursor position (Word)

You can use the VBA Selection.Information method

MsgBox "The Selection is " &
Selection.Information(wdHorizontalPositionRelative ToPage)/72 & " inch from
the left edge of the page."
MsgBox "The Selection is " &
Selection.Information(wdVerticalPositionRelativeTo Page)/72 & "inch from the
top of the page."

The division by 72 is to convert the result from points to inches.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"APF" wrote in message
How can I display the measurement of the cursor's position in inches from
the
left margin/left edge of the page and the number of lines down from the
top
margin/edge of page in Word?