VioletB VioletB is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Microsoft Word -

Hi,

I am creating a new word template, and using inbuilt styles.
I have tables and figures through the document and using References Insert Caption to label all tables and figures (selected option in include chapter numbers). The numbering is working fine until I insert a "Next page/Section break (because I need a landscape page) and then the caption numbering restarts at 1.

If the 1st heading on the landscape page is Heading style 1, numbering is fine however if I change to heading style 2, 3, 4 etc it restarts at 1

Following is the field details that I am using:
Table {STYLEREF 1 \s}-{SEQ Table \* ARABIC \s 1}

if I remove the Next page/Section break, numbering works

very frustrated ... your help will be greatly appreciated