Michael Koerner

Many thanks

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
{IF {Mergefield LastName} {Mergefield MaidenName} "{Mergefield
MaidenName}"}

You need to create the above using CTRL+F9 for each pair of field brackets.
Put in the MaidenName cell this will only enter content if the fields have
different content.

Michael Koerner wrote:
It would, if I knew how to write that stuff.

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Use an If...then...else field that compares the MaidenName to the
LastName and only prints it if it is different

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Michael Koerner" wrote in message
Using Office 2002

Using Excel as the data source, I am putting together through Word's
mailmerge,
a list containing:
LastName, FirstName, MaidenName

If the LastName and the MaidenName are the same I do not want the
Maiden Name
data merged, and the table cell to be blank. Is there a simple way
to do this?

--

Regards
Michael Koerner