Hilary Ostrov

First of all, sorry for previous post with no additional content ...
cat interfered while I was mousing around and I clicked wrong button;
tried to cancel post, but it may have been too late.

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:26:56 +0100, in
, "TF"
terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote:

Don't forget that you can remove some of the MS imposed tabs to make more
room from your own tabs. You need to go through Add/Remove Programs and
uninstall the Templates and Wizards that you don't want.

Thanks, Terry ... however it's not the room I was hoping to get, but a
permanent better view

"Hilary Ostrov" wrote in message
.. .
: On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 07:47:40 -0500, in
: , "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
: wrote:

[...]

: One
: workaround for the large icons, however, is to create more tabs (folders)
so
: that each tab displays all the templates therein. Obviously, this will
not
: be helpful if you have a huge number of templates, but at least you can
put
: the most frequently used ones on less-populated tabs (and with creative
: naming, they will sort to the top).

: Already had several tabs set up! I suppose one should be grateful for
: small mercies, in that while view list or details doesn't stick during
: a Word session, it will at least stick from tab to tab

hro
--
myssiwyg* ... making your support systems improve what you get!
http://www.myssiwyg.ca/