jpodell

Default email merge

I already merged my contacts list, which included emails as well as name and
company, from excel 2003 into my letter on word 2003. Now, when I click on
the email merge button it won't email. I usually use thunderbird as my email
client but i read on the word help site that I needed to use a compatable
email client so I set up outlook 2003 to carry my email. I have tried sending
my test copy to myself in different formats but this does not work either.
When I tried to send the whole list the program looked like it was busy for a
few moments but it didn't actually do any
thing. Am I doing something wrong?