If you save the file as "Web page, complete," it will be stored on your
computer.

"Frenchy" wrote in message
I need to be able to read the file without an internet connection because

travel a lot on the water with a laptop and don't always have an internet
connection.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Instead of copying and pasting from a Web page, try saving the page

using
File | Save As | Web page, complete.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Frenchy" wrote in message
Cindy,
What i do is copy and paste my bank statement onto microsoft word then

save
it in a folder on my hard drive. I've done this many times but it just
started giving me this error message. I tried copying and pasting an

airline
reservation and it worked fine so i just can't figure it out. Any help

would
be greatly appreciated.
I'm using word 2002 and it gives me the message before it even pastes

the
information so i don't even have the chance to try and save it.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?RnJlbmNoeQ==?=,

When i try to copy and paste information from the internet it says

error,
insufficient memory or disk space. I've done this many times and

never
had a
problem until now. It is only a 2 page letter i'm trying to save.

have
plenty of hard drive available and i have 256 RAM but it says 36

RAM
available.

Are you trying to copy/paste when you see the message? Or are you

trying
save? Version of Word? What are you copying from the Internet, more

exactly?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow

question
or reply
in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)