Frank S

Your instructions worked. Thanks very much

"Luc" wrote:

Frank S,
Place a bookmark on the page you want the hyperlink to take you to (Insert -
bookmark - give a name - add - OK). Select your letter of the alphabet,
choose Insert - Hyperlink - click on the bookmark button - choose your
bookmark - hit OK.
Luc

"Frank S" schreef in bericht
I have a "link" issue.

I want to type the alphabet across the top of a document and be able to
click on one of the letters and have it take me to a point inside the same
document. So far I haven't found a way to establish this link. I'm not
that
familiar with Word so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks