Claus

Default Clip art in business cards

My computer came with Windows XP and a WordPerfect Office 2002 program, which
I've gathered does not open clip art files or have business card templates.
If I buy the Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 will I then be able to
design business cards using Microsoft Office Clip Art and Media? Would I be
able to install it over the application that came with my computer and later
upgrade to Office Small Business Edition 2003? Claus.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm.

"Redneon" wrote:

I want to use downloaded clip art in a custom business card lable format.
When I have my lable format window open, I can't get the clip art to move to
the lable area. I can't click on "insert".