This was multiposted to a Word NG and has received an answer there.

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
You may have wanted to crosspost this into both an MSWord newsgroup along

with
this one.

I included .docmanagement in my reply.

(I don't spend much time in the MSWord newsgroups. If there's a better

one,
maybe someone will reply.)

jgundel wrote:

I am trying to build a Word 2003 form that will allow me to quickly

compile
data from the fields in Excel. So if I have 200 forms, I will be able

open excel, update it with the completed form fields and have each Field
occupy a different row. e.g:
Name(field 1) Dept (field 2) Salary (field 3)
bob Sales 40k
mary Finance 30k
joe Marketing 80k

I am trying to avoid doing this manually. Any help is greatly

appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson