redronimarie

The problem is still not solved...my tiff files look different after they are
inserted into my word doc (they are floor plans), when I print them before
they are inserted they are one size, after I insert them into my report they
are smaller, that is the problem. I have tried the page and section breaks,
that helps a little, but something is going on with the tiff file itself,
it's shrinking.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with this. And thank you for all of
your timely responses so far.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

See if the detailed instructions help. You do have to change your page
margins after you create the section breaks.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_ word.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"redronimarie" wrote in message
Okay, I did that, but my tiff file is still a different size after I have
inserted it into the word document. I keep having the same problem even

with
the section breaks. If I print the tiff file before it is inserted it

looks
different than after I have inserted it. The floor plan is no longer the
same after I insert it into the report I am preparing.

Thank you Suzanne.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You will have to add Next Page section breaks before and after the page

on
which you want different margins.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"redronimarie" wrote in message
I'm trying to insert scanned floor plans into a word document, the

problem
is
the margin needs to be different on a per page basis...I need to know

how
change the margins and not affect the whole document.