Beth Melton

This is really more of an Outlook question but there should be an
Outlook toolbar above the message header with an "Insert File"
command. Click the drop-down next to the icon and select "Insert
Item". Then navigate to wherever you stored the email you want to
attach.

If it's a previously sent item and you save copies of the email you
have sent then it will be in your "Sent Items" folder.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"RJC" wrote in message
I am using Word as my email editor in Outlook. I can't determine how
attach previously sent outlook messages to an outlook message that I
am
sending. Where are they filed?