garfield-n-odie

Word cannot import native-format Lotus WordPro files. If you still have
WordPro, use it to "save as" to Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf)
files, both of which Word can open. Or you might consider a third-party
conversion program such as Dataviz Conversions Plus (
http://www.dataviz.com/products/conv...lus/index.html ).

Newer versions of Excel can open most Lotus 1-2-3 .wk3 and .wk4 files.
Older versions of Excel can open Lotus 1-2-3 .wk1 files.

Ron C. wrote:

First time user of WORD (and Excel) and I need to import/convert LOTUS
Wordpro and LOTUS 123 files. I have not been able to import these file types.
Any help is appreciated.

Ron C.