zalek

Jonathan West wrote:
First question. Do you want a Table of Contents (i.e. with the entries in
the table in the order in thich they appear in the document) or an Index
(i.e. with the entries sorted alphabetically?

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

I prefare the Index, but I would like to know codes for the Table of
Contents too.

Thanks,

Zalek

Keep your VBA code safe, sign the ClassicVB petition www.classicvb.org

"zalek" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Here is my problem: I have an Access table with 2 columns: a keyword
and a memo. From this table I want to create a Word document - this is
no brainer, I know how to do it. Now the difficult part - I want to
create an index table from the keyword columns (or table of containts).
My question: what are the internal values of code that mark a word an
the index?
I know how to do it manualy, but because the table have over thousand
entries, I want to do it automaticly.

Thanks,

Zalek