JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I did it in Outlook 2000 at work and it's pretty sweet. Haven't tried at
home where I do have Outlook 2003.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"limited computer knowledge"
m wrote in message
Suzanne,
Does that Print Document List work using Outlook 2003? I can't seem to
get
it to work, it would be nice. Any suggestions?
That way I won't have to download anything since this is my work computer.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm and the
Printfolders
utility at http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm

so
all may benefit.

"Pat" wrote in message
I would like to print and keep a list of files contained in a folder.

Having
1000's of files stored in 100's of folders makes it a challenge to
locate

file. Having a footer only works if you have the file in front of you.
--
Thanks, Pat