AfterHours

Default Linking Multiple Excel Versions to One Word Doc

I have a Word document filled with Linked Objects from an Excel file.
However, the Excel file is just a template and I have many different versions
(all with the same tabs and graph names). I want Word to automatecally
relink to the same objects in the different Excel files, so I can cycle
through all the versions, and have each one display in Word. I am not sure
how the link works, but I thought just making each Excel file have the same
name and moving one into the folder and taking one out might work...or
over-riding the file....but nothing I have tried thus far worked perfectly.
There must be a solution!!

Thanks,
Jason