Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Em,

Changes in the design of Word 2003 broke the Web Page
Wizard and MS elected not to do a new version.

===========
"emjamj" wrote in message ...
I am trying to complete a school assignment, the directions tell me to look
under "New Documents," "Templates", "On my computer," "Web Pages" tab, and
select "Web Page Wizard." My Word does not have a "Web Pages" tab, and I
don't have the Web Page Wizard on any other tab. I can't find the wizard as
a download on the MS website. Any ideas? Thanks
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx