Wallace

Default A template with a mind of its own

I am in Word 2002 with a document incorporating numbered paragraphs from
heading levels 1 through 4, for which I used the List Styles tab in the
Numbering dialog. I want all of the heading numbers aligned flush left.
Regardless of how many times I change the paragraph dialog to reflect this,
and answer "yes" when the system asks whether I want to save the template
changes, when next I open the document the heading levels are again indented,
each one farther right than the other. How do I get the template to align the
numbered paragraphs the way I want them?
--
Wallace