jmb

Default Using Works Suite 2004 with Word 2002, Insert picture from scanne.

Using New Dell Dimensions8400 with XP Prof, using Works Suite 2004 with Word
2002.
& New Dell Printer/Scanner/Fax 962

From Word 2002 I went to tab INSERT, PICTURE, from Scanner. When I hit the
from Scanner and Camera command the program freezes with part of the drop
down box still visible. ( Microsoft sent a solution of critical updates to
correct the problem and they loaded, but not smoothly...wanted my works suite
disc at the same time of down load...jammed up, but evidently loaded... When
I go back to Microsoft site to check for updates it says I am updated...)
Word still freezes!