Lori H

How do I know where the folders are? The toolsoptionsfile locations tab
only shows the path I selected. I can probably find the default path, but
some computers have MANY tabs, I don't know where they came from.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Clean up the folders in the locations Word looks in -- each tab represents a
sub-folder from one of those locations. If you don't want 'em, delete 'em.

"Lori H" wrote in message
I modified the user templates file location (in Word 2000-2002 on several
computers) to a networked drive. Now the templates dialog ("FileNew")

shows
MANY tabs, incl. many "General" tabs. How do I remove the unwanted tabs,

and
keep only those specified by the folders in the correct template location?