JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Sounds like maybe you're too busy to be posting here. g

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I already have five things running. Word wasn't one of the programs..this
time. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
One reason I keep a blank document open in Word at all times is so that

can check on the wording of options and the labels of buttons and the

like
before posting here.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
That's the one. I was close - I had the auto and c part right. And
that
was
from memory (and a crappy one at that).

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I assume you mean the AutoCorrect button? Note that this works only

for
thirds and eighths. Other fractions must be created in one of the

ways
described at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Insert|Symbol - then select the auto-change button. Please be aware
that
if
you're typing dates in the M/d format and you type May 8 you're

going
get
a fraction (until you do a Ctrl+Z once).

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Darla" wrote in message
news In Word when typing fractions, only 1/2 and 1/4 shrink in size,

how
do
make
all fractions shrink??