Loanarranger

Ms. Barnhill, thank you for the great link. As to having the images sent with
an appropriate format, I have attempted to help the sister set up that very
method, but to no avail. I'm still working in that direction, thanks for the
encouragement.
Ron Sheets

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm. Much more
satisfactory, though, would be to ask the sister to send the photos as JPEGs
or whatever there natural format is.

"Loanarranger" wrote in message
My fiance's sister recently sent us some wedding photos through e-mail, in
the form of Microsoft Word docs. Is there a way to extract just the images
from the documents? Thanks for any help in advance.
Ron