Right-click on the address in the Envelopes dialog and choose Paragraph. You
can change the line spacing there. You can also modify the Envelope Return
and Envelope Address styles if you want the line spacing to be changed for
every envelope.

"Gerry Atrick" wrote in message
I am using Word 97. Is there any way to change the line spacing when

using
the TOOLS/Envelopes and Labels option, please? I can see how to change
Font, and how to set the offset from left and top in Delivery Address etc.
but I cannot see any line spacing option.

Michael