Niti

I unisntalled MS Office and reinstalled it. But it doesnt change anything.
Also, I repeat setup Windows XP and I did a new installation all softwares
such as Office 2003, and result is negatife. The problem is being continue
still.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill":

I'm not sure why your customizations were not saved or why you were not
prompted to save Normal.dot if you had the prompt enabled, but I can tell
you that reinstalling Word will have made no difference at all because it
does not overwrite Normal.dot (and if it did, it would only have wiped out
your customizations).

"Niti" wrote in message
Word did not promt me to save Normal.dot whether I choosed "prompt to save
option" in options.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill":

Did Word prompt you to save Normal.dot? If so, did you say yes?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Niti" wrote in message
In other words, Word dont save the settins on Normal.dot in Startup

folder
in
application data. There isnt exist the problem in Excel.

"Niti":

I added the new useful icons by means of dragging with mouse on the
toolbar
from the way of toolbar-customize-commands. Everything is ok until

here.
When
I closed Word, all of them disappear on the toolbar. I cant

understand
why. I
reinstalled Office, although I reinstalled Windows later, I did not
accomplish. Please help. Thanks for your promt interests.