Graham Mayor

No

Ed wrote:
Graham:

Is it possible using Word's drawing tools to move the circle to show
only part of a larger photo? The photo seems to want to size itself
to the box the circle or oval is drawn in, with the photo visible
only in that area defining the shape. But you can't seem to move the
photo or the circle to place a specific portion of the photo in the
shape. (I do understand that Word is not a photo editor - I'm just
wondering if it's possible.)

Ed

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Lorrain wrote:
I am trying to trim a picture but i would like to have it round
instead of a square. Is this possible thru word or do i need
publisher or a photo program. Thank you

You can do this in Word - place a circle shape on the page from the
drawing menu and use the picture as a background fill for the shape.
You can remove the line from the circle if you just want the picture.