Alan

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:28:03 -0400, "Anne Troy"
wrote:

My bad, Alan. If you have no other fields (including page numbers, etc), you
can use Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+Shift+F9 to remove fields, including hyperlinks.
But other than that, you'll have to use Jay's method, or this one:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=748

That macro works for hyperlinks in text, but doesn't seem to do
anything to those in footnotes, which is where most are (I probably
should have mentioned that), even if the footnote window is open.

But select all and "Ctrl+Shift+F9" works -- where is this on the
menus? I'd guess Edit|Links, but that is always greyed out, even if I
have a hyperlink selected and can open the hyperlink menu on
right-click.

I'd like to know what I'm doing, and check any side effects.