garfield-n-odie

Hi, Spud. Try turning off background printing in Word (Tools | Options |
Print | uncheck the "Background printing" box | OK) and turning off print
spooling in Windows (Start | Control Panel | Printers | right-click on your
printer name | left-click on Properties | Advanced).

"Spud McFeebie" wrote:

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you!

I apologize if this is a duplicate post. I recevied an error message after
clicking Post on the previous question and after 10 minutes it still has not
posted.

I am using Word 2003 with all updates installed. I print to an HP Officejet
7110 through a Linksys wireless print server. When I click File, Print and
request multiple copies, all I get is one copy. If I connect the USB cable
directly to my laptop, this feature works fine. Also, all other
applications, Excel, PowerPoint, IE, etc. print multiple copies through the
network with no problems. I can also scan, fax, etc. through the network
with no problems.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ron