Graham Mayor

Insert a NEXT field at the start of the second copy of the document.

Andi wrote:
I have created a document that is 1/2 page (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"). When I
do my mail merge, it looks fine on the screen, but when I print it
out on 8-1/2" x 11" paper, I get only one record per page, with the
bottom half of the paper blank.

If I format my document to be 8-1/2 x 11, and put 2 copies of the main
merge document on it, when I do the merge I get Record 1 twice on the
first page, Record 2 twice on the 2nd page, etc.

Is there any way for me to print 2 individual records on each page so
I'm not wasting paper? I'm using Word 98 on a Mac under OS 9

TIA

Andi