Travis C. via OfficeKB.com

Default Merge Word files with OnDemand files

I have Word mail merge documents which are created routinely using data
downloaded from Siebel OnDemand (an online CRM database). With
data downloaded from other sources, I can open my main document and click
merge and the new document is created. WIth data downloaded from OnDemand,
the data file doesn't stay attached to my main document. I have contacted
OnDemand Technical Support and they say it is nothing on there end and to
check out the settings on the Word file. I started looking in the General
Properties and the last section was Security and stumbled accross this
sentence: This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help
protect this computer. When I unblocked it, my merge main document opened
just fine and recognized the data file. But, when I downloaded the data
again, the file was again blocked. So, how do I change the settings so that
data downloaded from OnDemand is not blocked?

--
Thanks.

Travis C.