Graham Mayor

You can't do this from the envelope tool in Word, but if you use an envelope
template, it is quite simple (there are sample templates for download from
my web site). You then use the method suggested at
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm to direct the output to your
envelope printer.

Hawk76 wrote:
I print a lot of envelopes. I have numerous Word files, each with
just a three line address. When I want an envelope I open a Word
file, select the address and click the envelope icon in the Task bar.
I have a printer specifically load with envelopes and that is all I
use it for. I have that envelope printer designated as the default so
that Word will print envelopes to it. If I print a different Word
document to my laser printer Word changes the default printer to the
laser and I have to close and reopen Word to get the envelope feature
to print to the Windows default/envelope printer. This is a pain and
I often inadvertently print an address to a 8.5 x 11 blank piece of
paper on the laser printer. Is there any solution? Thanks