ykchanaed

Default Numbers in table not centering

I tried one digit numbers. The closest distance is 0.22 cm.
You can still use left align for the number, but use center for the paragraph.
"HT" wrote:

Word2003
WindowsXP

I have a table with 3 columns. The last column is to have a consecutive
number in it. I click on the numbering in bullets/numbering toolbar button
and it inserts the number slightly to the left with a period. I format the
list number style to center the number without a period. I tell it no tabs,
indents, and center..it doesn't center the number. I removed the center from
the list style and center the column's cells but it still either puts the
number slightly to the left or slightly to the right.

What is the best way of creating a simple number, centered, in a table cell
other than typing it in manually.