Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John V John V is offline

Default HOW CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO A PDF FILE THAT CAME INTO MY EMAIL?

Some Viewers/Readers will allow you to add content to an existing file
allowing you to 'mimick' editing, for example the PDF-XChange Viewer (even
the 'FREE' Version) will allow you to type on a PDF, add annotations etc and
place a text box over content - so you could effectively 'white out' the
offending content and alternate content over the top.

Try the free PDF-XChange Viewer here :
www.docu-track.com

But note - if the author of the document has secured the PDF file and does
not allow changes - unless you use some product that will 'crack' the authors
protection policy embedded in the file - then again - you will not be able to
make changes - using any reputable PDF product that honours such things as
copyright etc.

John V
Tracker

"BETTY S." wrote:

I CAN OPEN THE PDF FILE THAT CAME INTO MY EMAIL BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANY CHANGES
TO IT. CAN I SAVE IT TO ANOTHER TYPE FILE AND MAKE CHANGES. PLEASE LET ME
KNOW. ALL I FOUND WAS INFO ON HAVING TO BUY SOME KIND OF SOFTWARE.