Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] jhleslie@googlemail.com is offline

Default Help an old lady

Hey thanks guys!

All those suggestions are helpful. The problem is now resolved, I made
a series of screen shots as a montage in Photoshop and sent that to
her, she has soved it using that.

I am particularly interested in Joe's suggestion about
NetMeeting.... I hadn't even thought of that, but I've seen it used
on my computer at work... I just need someone computer literate at her
end whilst I set it up.

Thanks again,

Jackie

PS Why is Word such a crap piece of software? I mean how did it get to
be so popular when it is so difficult to use? I mean, I use Photoshop
and Illustrator all the time and they are easy compared to Word, but
all word does is word processing, the most basic task imaginable. Soz!
Excuse my rant!